Department Assistant (m/f)
| Department of Energy and Maintenance, Department of Construction and Machinery, Technical and Operational Section
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Create and handle orders, invoices, inventory records, etc.,
- you will work in an internal program as well as with MS Office and Outlook,
- communicate with suppliers (mainly via e-mail).
WHAT Awaits You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- stable salary evaluation,
- possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions. (see Benefits),
- MultiSport card
- holiday allowance,
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting extracurricular activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have completed secondary education,
- the position is also suitable for graduates - experience is not necessary, we will be happy to train you,
- you have previous experience in administration (an advantage),
- you can work independently and in a team,
- do you want to learn new things
- you can work with a PC at a user level (work with MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook),
- you have a group B driving license,
- you have an active approach to work and you are flexible in time,
- You are no stranger to reliability, diligence and responsibility,
- you can show us the moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Send your CV to:
Andrea Čásenská, Human Resources Department