Workplace: Department of Phoniatrics
Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- You will work in the field of acoustics and audiology (voice and speech analysis, cooperation with CTU, auditory prosthetics, cochlear implants)
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education
- Stable and motivating salary
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see Benefits)
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You graduated from a university electrical engineering or a university biomedical technician / engineer
- you can work independently and reliably
- you have an excellent ability to communicate effectively in the Czech language, both orally and in writing
- we welcome you if you are also a graduate or a distance student in the fields of biomedical technology / engineering or another technical field focused on medical technology
- you can show us the moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Hana Svobodová, head nurse
Tel .: 224 969 514, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org