Documentary filmmaker reporting health care
| Clinic of addictology
Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Report, process and control the accuracy of health care reporting,
- prepare documentation for the admission and discharge of hospitalized patients,
- keep prescribed patient records,
- provide a comprehensive file service agenda.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education,
- stable and motivating salary,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits),
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have finished min. Secondary education,
- you can work with a PC,
- you have a positive attitude towards the patients of the clinic and a pleasant demeanor,
- active approach to work and responsibility are not alien to you,
- you are able to work independently and in a team,
- you want to learn new things and you are flexible,
- you can show us the moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Send your CV to email@example.com