Workplace: Electrical department
Shift: one shift
Start date: by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Carry out maintenance, installation and repair of ZIS/HIS systems in all VFN campuses (we work mainly with Hakel, Bender and ABB systems),
- you will design, order, assemble and commission profitable systems,
- remove emergency faults on HIS/ZIS systems,
- carry out regular inspections and inspections.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- the opportunity to apply and further develop your knowledge,
- stable salary evaluation,
- possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions. (see Benefits),
- MultiSport card
- holiday allowance,
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting extracurricular activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Min. electrical engineering education completed with a training certificate,
- are you familiar with Decree 50/1978 Coll. §6 and higher, or NV No. 194/2022 Coll. §6,
- you can work independently and in a team,
- you can provide us with proof of practice,
- you are passionate about the field with a desire to learn new things,
- you can work with PC on user level,
- you have a group B driving license,
- you have an active approach to work and you are flexible in time,
- reliability, diligence and diligence are not foreign to you,
- you can show us the moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Send your CV with an overview of your previous experience to: email@example.com