Time: part time
Shift: one shift
Start date: July August
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Interesting and diverse work with outpatient patients, patients in the day care center and in the ward.
- You will work in a unique day care center for patients after brain damage.
- Work with a team of professionals across the disciplines (interprofessional team) and respect the profession of occupational therapist.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Possibility to participate in scientific activities, project activities.
- Work in a pleasant team of other occupational therapists.
- Possibilities of foreign internships.
- Recruitment Contribution 10.000, -
- Sophisticated adaptation process with full mentor support
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague.
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education
- Stable and motivating salary
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits)
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You are an experienced worker or fresh graduate of bachelor and master programs.
- You have complete occupational therapy (Bc. Or Mgr.).
- You have a team spirit.
- Are you interested in working with adult patients mainly in the field of neurology, surgery - traumatology, geriatrics.
- We welcome you if you are interested in participating in the teaching of students of the Bachelor's and follow-up Master's program Ergoterapie.
- You manage work with PC at user level.
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not alien to you.
- You are able to work alone and in a team.
- You want to learn new things and are flexible.
- You can provide us with a moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Tel .: 224 968 494, e-mail: Vendula.Matolinova@vfn.cz