Shift: one shift (40 hours per week)
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- You will provide occupational therapy for adult patients with acquired brain damage within the framework of a day hospital - the only workplace of this kind in the Czech Republic, provide occupational therapy for outpatients with acquired brain damage, after injuries and hand operations, provide ergonomic counseling to patients with back pain, etc.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague
- Recruitment contribution 10.000 CZK
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education
- Individual approach to patients and close interprofessional cooperation of the entire rehabilitation team
- Stable and motivating salary
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits)
- MultiSport card
- Holiday allowance
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have graduated from university
- You have the professional and medical competence according to the Act 96/2004 Coll.
- You are a graduate or a seasoned pro - all of us have doors open
- Are you interested in other activities - e.g. expressive therapy, garden therapy
- You are working with PC at user level
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not strange to you
- You are able to work alone and in a team
- You want to learn new things and are flexible
- Can you prove us moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record)
Let us know and come to us with us!
M.Sc. Petra Nováková, head physiotherapist of the Rehabilitation Medicine Clinic
Telephone: 224 968 494, E-mail: Petra.Novakova@vfn.cz