Workplace: individual VFN clinics
Time: 1.0 (40 hrs per week)
Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Provide physiotherapy for patients at clinics on the hospital premises,
- you will be part of multidisciplinary teams of individual clinics,
- physiotherapy will affect the time needed for hospitalization and speed up recovery,
- in the environment of a teaching hospital you will have the opportunity for professional and professional growth.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Sophisticated adaptation process with the full support of the mentor,
- recruitment allowance 10,000 CZK,
- facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education,
- stable and motivating salary,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- MultiSport card
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits),
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have acquired a complete physiotherapy education (Mgr., Bc.).
- You have the professional and medical competence according to the Act 96/2004 Coll.
- You are communicative and organizationally capable.
- You manage work with PC at user level.
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not alien to you.
- You are able to work alone and in a team.
- You want to learn new things and are flexible.
- You can provide us with a moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Chief physiotherapist Mgr. Petra Nováková
Telephone: 224 968 494, E-mail: Petra.Novakova@vfn.cz