Shift: one shift (40 hours per week)
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- You will perform group and individual activation of the mentally ill in the wards, in the specialized rehabilitation department and in the field as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
- To work according to a predetermined schedule, to provide a continuous program of the rehabilitation department.
- To cooperate with the station nurses of the department, to prepare and perform training in the field of rehabilitation nursing for the clinic's medical staff.
- Through movement and other physiotherapeutic methods, you will specifically target psychic functions.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Interesting work in the workplace that deals with acute and community care throughout the diagnostic spectrum
- Cooperating team with interest
- Sophisticated adaptation process with full mentor support
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague.
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education
- Stable and motivating salary
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits)
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have acquired a physiotherapist education.
- You have the professional and medical competence according to the Act 96/2004 Coll.
- If you are mentally ill, it is an advantage for you, not a condition.
- You are communicative and organizationally capable.
- You are interested in mental illness.
- You are a graduate or a seasoned pro - all of us have doors open.
- You manage work with PC at user level.
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not alien to you.
- You are able to work alone and in a team.
- You want to learn new things and are flexible.
- You have a moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know about you and come to us with us! 🙂
Jana Šimková Bc. Zuzana Fišarová
Tel: 224 965 339, email: Zuzana.Fisarova@vfn.cz.