Time: 1.0 (40 hrs per week)
Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Perform the work of a physiotherapist in the ward with the possibility of joining outpatient programs
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Sophisticated adaptation process with full mentor support
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education
- Stable and motivating salary
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits)
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have received a complete physiotherapy education (Mgr., Bc.)
- You have the professional and medical competence according to the Act 96/2004 Coll.
- You are communicative and organizationally competent
- You are working with PC at user level
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not strange to you
- You are able to work alone and in a team
- You want to learn new things and are flexible
- You have moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record)
Let us know about you and come to us with us! 🙂
Mgr. Lucie Jiříková
Tel .: +420 224 965 513, e-mail: Lucie.Jirikova@vfn.cz