| Ambulance, Department of Rehabilitation Medicine
Workplace: Outpatient clinic of the faculty clinic
Time: 1.0 (40 hrs per week)
Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Work in a top hospital in the center of Prague in the building of the Faculty Polyclinic,
- provide individual physiotherapy for outpatients with a focus on traumatology and orthopedics,
- ensure the operation of electrotherapy and operate all available devices within the provided physical therapy,
- participate in the operation of a dynamic outpatient department,
- work with a team of physiotherapists and doctors.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Sophisticated adaptation process with the full support of the mentor,
- recruitment allowance 10,000 CZK,
- facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education,
- stable and motivating salary,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits),
- Multisport card,
- Holiday allowance,
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have obtained a complete physiotherapy education (Mgr., Bc.),
- you have professional and medical competence according to Act 96/2004 Coll.,
- you are communicative and organizationally capable,
- you can work with PC on user level,
- active approach to work and responsibility are not alien to you,
- you are able to work independently and in a team,
- you want to learn new things and you are flexible,
- you can show us the moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
M.Sc. Petra Nováková, head nurse of the Rehabilitation Medicine Clinic
Telephone: 224 968 494, E-mail: Petra.Novakova@vfn.cz