| Geriatric Clinic
Shift: one shift (40 hours per week)
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Work as a physiotherapist at the inpatient department of the Geriatric Clinic where patients with diagnoses across all disciplines are hospitalized.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Sophisticated adaptation process with the full support of the mentor,
- recruitment allowance 10,000 NOK
- facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education,
- stable and motivating salary,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits),
- Multisport card,
- holiday allowance,
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have obtained an education in the field of physiotherapist,
- you have professional and medical competence according to Act 96/2004 Coll.,
- whether you are a graduate or a seasoned professional, our doors are open to everyone,
- you can work with PC on user level,
- active approach to work and responsibility are not alien to you,
- you are able to work independently and in a team,
- you want to learn new things and you are flexible,
- you have moral and civil integrity (clean criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
M.Sc. Petra Nováková, head nurse of the rehabilitation medicine clinic
Tel .: 224 968 494, e-mail: Petra.Novakova@vfn.cz.