Workplace: machine maintenance department, plumbing workshop
Shift: single shift, by agreement
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Carry out independent installation (various materials), repairs and maintenance of domestic distribution of cold and hot water (including connection), sewerage,
- carry out the installation of washbasins, bathtubs, tubs and other fixtures, including fittings,
- provide other related work related to maintenance according to the instructions of the superior,
- supervise and cooperate with external suppliers,
- communicate with clinics, colleagues and superiors.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- open and friendly approach of managers,
- the opportunity to apply and develop your ideas,
- stable salary evaluation,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions. (see Benefits) ,
- MultiSport card,
- holiday allowance,
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have completed secondary school or vocational training in the field,
- you have at least 2 years of experience in the field,
- welcome if you have a welding license for welding metals, plastic pipes and soldering copper pipes (but not a condition),
- you are well versed in technical documentation,
- you can do basic work with PC,
- you are resistant to normal stress and have an active approach to work,
- you have a general knowledge of crafts and you can work independently,
- responsibility, diligence, diligence and manual dexterity are not foreign to you,
- you have good orientation and communication skills and a pleasant demeanor and you are flexible in time,
- you are passionate about the field with a desire to learn new things,
- you can show us the moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Send your CV to:
Kateřina Toušková, Human Resources Department