Internal auditor (m/f)
| Expert control officer (m/f)
| Internal Audit and Control Department
Workplace: Internal Audit and Control Department
Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Carry out internal audits pursuant to Act No. 320/2001 Coll., On financial control in public administration, focused mainly on the systematic assessment of the organization's operating processes,
- review and evaluate the control system,
- identify risks.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education,
- diversity and variety of work activities,
- stable and motivating salary,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits),
- MultiSport card
- holiday allowance,
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have completed a university degree in economics (also suitable for graduates),
- we welcome your knowledge of legislation in the field of internal audit, management and control mechanisms, risk management and personal data protection,
- you have advanced knowledge of MS Office,
- active approach to work, good communication and analytical skills are not alien to you,
- you are able to work independently and in a team,
- you want to learn new things and you are flexible,
- you can show us the moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!