Workplace: Department of Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacy
Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Provide clinical pharmaceutical care for patients in a teaching hospital environment.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- interesting work in a small team,
- possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education,
- support for preparation for the specialization exam and the opportunity to participate in research activities,
- stable salary evaluation,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions. (see Benefits),
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have completed university education in the field of pharmacy (inclusion in specialization education in the field of clinical pharmacy, or specialization in the field),
- you can work with PC on user level,
- active approach to work and responsibility is no stranger to you,
- you are able to work independently and in a team,
- you want to learn new things and you are flexible,
- you can show us the moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
PharmDr. Irena Štenglová Netíková, Head of the Department of Clinical Pharmacology
phone: 22496 4145 or 22496 6671, e-mail: email@example.com