Time: 1.0 (40 hrs per week)
Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Ensure systemic and consular evaluation of hospitalized patients medication, interpretation of TDM results, and reporting of adverse events.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education
- Stable salary assessment
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions. (see. Benefits)
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You are a graduate of the Pharmaceutical Faculty.
- You have attestation in clinical pharmacy or at least inclusion in specialization education in the field of clinical pharmacy and passing the common strain.
- Are you interested in further education in the field.
- You manage work with PC at user level.
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not strange to you.
- You are able to work alone and in a team.
- You want to learn new things and are flexible.
- You can provide us with a moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
PharmDr. Irena Štenglová Netíková Ph.D.
Tel .: 224 964 145, e-mail: Irena.StenglovaNetikova@vfn.cz