Time: 0.5 - 1 (20 - 40 hrs / week)
Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Coordinate and administratively support the activities of the team preparing the project for international rare patient consultation. You will work with online communication platforms (entering clinical information), participating in the training of medical staff of European centers in using these platforms and abroad.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education
- Stable salary assessment
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions. (see. Benefits)
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more
- Participate in an original healthcare project to improve care for patients with rare diseases.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have finished min. Higher education (health education and experience in healthcare) is an advantage).
- You have an excellent and active knowledge of English.
- You manage work with PC on user level (excellent knowledge of MS Office is required).
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not strange to you.
- You are able to work alone and in a team.
- You want to learn new things and are flexible.
- You can provide us with a moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Prof. MUDr. P. Dolezalova, CSc.
Phone: 602 870 834, e-mail: Pavla.Dolezalova@vfn.cz