Time: HPP - 0.5
Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- You will be responsible for the initial contact of candidates for volunteering with our hospital, for selection procedures for the program - preparation of recruitment leaflets, promotion of recruitment, work with motivational letters and personal interviews with potential volunteers, provision of a trial visit to the clinic, selection of suitable candidates and their inclusion into the program as a one-off / long-term activity.
- Organize volunteer training and regular volunteer supervision.
- Bring volunteers to the department and familiarize them with the workplace.
- You will be available for consultations and organizational arrangements for volunteers.
- You will be available for ongoing communication with the contact person of each clinic.
- You will monitor the potential needs of your workplace in collaboration with contact persons.
- You will be responsible for signing the contract documentation with the volunteers and for keeping the contract documentation and all the administration associated with the program.
- Regularly report to the program guarantor from the hospital management.
- In cooperation with the guarantor, monitor potential program options across the hospital.
- Process interim and annual reports.
- Promote the program and create information materials.
- Actively organize and participate in one-time activities at clinics.
- Cooperate actively to capitalize on the potential of the program across the hospital.
- Provide material equipment for activities.
- Coordinate collaboration with other collaborating organizations.
- Provide support to cooperating organizations.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Adaptation through an experienced coordinator.
- Possibility to coordinate and develop a program of voluntary activities in one of the largest teaching hospitals in the Czech Republic, which has the bases set up safely and where, thanks to the variety of activities, you can fully develop your knowledge, experience and skills. A program that our patients value because it provides them with psychosocial support in their difficult life situations.
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education
- Stable salary assessment
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions. (see. Benefits)
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have finished min. High school education, but university education is an advantage for you - preferably in a psycho-social-health area.
- You can also be a university student who can handle 0.5 hours at school
- You have high-level communication and organizational skills, individual and team leadership experience, recruitment process awareness.
- Knowledge of working with PC (MS Excel; Word; Outlook), experience with writing promotional texts.
- Orientation in legislation and active cooperation on the methodology of the program in cooperation with the Ministry of Health.
- Time flexibility - the ability to adjust your time to the needs of the program.
- We welcome the experience of volunteering.
- You work with PC (MS Excel; Word; Outlook); you have experience writing promotional texts.
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not strange to you.
- You are able to work alone and in a team.
- You want to learn new things and are flexible.
- You can provide us with a moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Send us your CV together with a letter of motivation Adela.Fararova@vfn.cz.