Workplace: Department of Clinical Immunology and Allergology
Time: 0,5 – 1,0
Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Perform preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic care for patients with autoimmune diseases, allergic diseases and bronchial asthma
- provide service for intravenous immunoglobulins
- to carry out consultancy activities
- Possibility of teaching students as part-time at the First Faculty of Medicine
WHAT Awaits You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education
- Stable and motivating salary
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions. (see. Benefits)
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have completed university education (completed internal strain, specialization in allergology and clinical immunology advantage)
- You are working with PC at user level
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not strange to you
- You are able to work alone and in a team
- You want to learn new things and are flexible
- Can you prove us moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record)
Let us know and come to us with us!
MUDr. Josef Krupička
Tel .: +420 224 966 208, +420 224 966 264, e-mail: Josef.Krupicka@vfn.cz