Time: in the range of 0.5 - 1.0
Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- The work of a specialist physician in the neurointensive care unit - at the same time stroke unit
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Work in a smaller team of the Internal Department
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education
- Stable and motivating salary
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions. (see. Benefits)
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have graduated from university
- You have attestation in neurology or intensive medicine
- If you have experience working with a stroke program, this is an advantage for you, not a condition
- You are working with PC at user level
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not strange to you
- You are able to work alone and in a team
- You want to learn new things and are flexible
- Can you prove us moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record)
Let us know and come to us with us!
head physician MUDr. Petr Mečíř, MBA
e-mail: email@example.com, phone: +420 22496 5519