Time: 0.5 (20 hours per week)
Shift: one shift
Start date: 1.9.2020
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Provide treatment of substance abuse, treatment of behavioral addictions, treatment of dual disorders,
- work as a doctor in an outpatient setting.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education,
- sophisticated adaptation process with full mentor support,
- the possibility of participating in scientific research activities,
- stable and motivating salary,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- MultiSport card
- holiday allowance,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions. (see Benefits),
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have graduated from university.
- You have a certificate in psychiatry.
- You manage work with PC at user level.
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not alien to you.
- You are able to work alone and in a team.
- You want to learn new things and are flexible.
- You can provide us with a moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Primary MUDr. Petr Popov, MHA, MUDr. Kateřina Jandečková
Telephone: 22496 8224, 224968236, E-mail: Petr.Popov@vfn.cz, Katerina.Jandeckova@vfn.cz