Workplace: inpatient department
Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Work as a secondary doctor in inpatient departments focused on internal medicine, cardiology and angiology,
- participate in the teaching of medics of the 1st Faculty of Medicine, Charles University.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Background of a large hospital in the center of Prague and a prestigious university workplace,
- possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education,
- stable and motivating salary,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions. (see Benefits),
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have completed university education (also suitable for graduates),
- you are interested in the field of cardiology / angiology and we also welcome interest in research activities,
- you have an active knowledge of English,
- you can work with PC on user level,
- active approach to work and responsibility are not alien to you,
- you are able to work independently and in a team,
- you want to learn new things and you are flexible,
- you can show us the moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Tel .: 224 962 651, E-mail: email@example.com