Shift: one shift (40 hours / week)
Start date: by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Working as a Secondary Physician in the Department of Neonatology - A position suitable for graduates
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague
- Possibility of professional growth, participation in scientific activities
- Assistance with preparation for certification in pediatrics and neonatology
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education
- Stable and motivating salary
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- MultiSport card
- Holiday allowance
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions. (see. Benefits)
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have graduated from university
- You have a perfect knowledge of the Czech language verbally and in writing
- You are working with PC at user level
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not strange to you
- You are able to work alone and in a team
- You want to learn new things and are flexible
- Can you prove us moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record)
Let us know and come to us with us!
Mgr. Olga Štajnrtová
Telephone: 224 967 146, Olga.Stajnrtova@vfn.cz