| Addiction Clinic, Standard Inpatient Department
Workplace: Bed department women, Bed ward men
Shift: Single shift uneven
Start date: by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
To work as a doctor:
- treat addictions to addictive substances, behavioral addictions and treatment of dual disorders
- include new treatment methods
- perform entrance and exit examinations of patients
- participate in development programs and grants handled within the VFN
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- the background of a large traditional clinical and research workplace,
- possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education,
- a dynamically developing team,
- stable and motivating salary,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- MultiSport card
- holiday allowance,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions. (see Benefits),
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have completed university education,
- basic strain, or certification in psychiatry is an advantage, but it is not a necessary condition for admission,
- you can work with PC on user level,
- active approach to work and responsibility are not alien to you,
- you are able to work independently and in a team,
- you want to take on new challenges and you are flexible,
- you can show us the moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Head physician MUDr. Petr Popov
Telephone: 224 968 224-5, E-mail: Petr.Popov@vfn.cz