Handling worker (m/f)
| Management and maintenance of areas and greenery, Technical and operational section
Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- You will clean the outdoor spaces in the premises of VFN Prague,
- maintain greenery and minor repairs of hard surfaces and roads,
- ensure winter maintenance in the VFN premises or minor removals.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- open and friendly approach of managers,
- the opportunity to apply and develop your ideas,
- stable salary evaluation,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions. (see Benefits) ,
- MultiSport card,
- holiday allowance,
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Are you physically fit?
- active approach to work, willingness and responsibility are no stranger to you,
- driver's license group B (possibly also C),
- experience with green maintenance is an advantage,
- you are able to work independently and in a team,
- you want to learn new things and you are flexible,
- you can show us the moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Send your CV to:
Andrea Čásenská, Human Resources Department