Workplace: Department of Records and Archives
Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Provide a comprehensive records management agenda,
- take care of the proper life cycle of documents in the General Teaching Hospital from their receipt to destruction or handover,
- work in the electronic filing system,
- Manage pre-archive document care
- co-ordinate the records service, including cooperation on the development of related internal regulations,
- provide methodological support to the staff of the General Teaching Hospital in the field of records management and archiving.
WHAT Awaits You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education,
- stable and motivating salary,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- MultiSport card
- holiday allowance,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits),
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have finished min. Secondary education,
- you have a proven practice in a similar position,
- you are able to work with a PC, you have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and we also welcome knowledge of file service applications,
- active approach to work and responsibility are not alien to you,
- you are able to work independently and in a team,
- you have the ability to learn new things and you are flexible,
- you can show us the moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Kateřina Pavlíčková, human resources department
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org