Time: 0.5 - 1.0 by agreement
Shift: one shift
Start date: 1.2.2022, representative for the family house (3 years)
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Ensure a comprehensive administrative agenda of the clinic,
- provide file service, care of documents including protected data according to relevant legal regulations,
- procure economic activity (key economy, ordering office supplies, reporting repairs,…)
- arranging payments of uninsured patients from abroad,
- other activities related to the support of the clinic.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education,
- stable and motivating salary,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- MultiSport card
- holiday allowance,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits) ,
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have completed min. Secondary education,
- you speak English at a communicative level verbally and in writing,
- you can work with a PC at the user level incl. MS Office (excel, word,…),
- active approach to work and responsibility are not alien to you,
- you are able to work independently and in a team,
- you want to learn new things and you are flexible,
- you can show us the moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org