Workplace: Accounting Department
Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- You will be in charge of correct and timely billing in bank accounts,
- be responsible for clearing, ie matching income and expenditure with accounting entries,
- issue payment vouchers for transfers of funds between VFN accounts and the cashier,
- perform monthly reconciliation of bank account balances,
- ensure the annual inventory of accounts that fall within the scope of personal responsibility,
- make compensations,
- manage supplier balances.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education,
- stable and motivating salary,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits),
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have completed min. Secondary school education in economics,
- you have a good knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping,
- you can work in MS Excel at a good user level (creating pivot tables, working with templates, ...),
- knowledge of MS Navision is an advantage for you,
- active approach to work and responsibility are not alien to you,
- you are able to work independently and in a team,
- you want to learn new things and you are flexible,
- you can show us the moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Kateřina Pavlíčková, Human Resources Section
Send your CV to Katerina.Pavlickova3@vfn.cz