Workplace: Department of Hospital Hygiene
Time: 1.0 (crowd for RD)
Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- To monitor the incidence of infectious diseases and epidemiologically important microorganisms
- Conduct epidemiological investigations and provide anti-epidemiological measures
- Analyze and evaluate acquired data, evaluate trends
- Cooperate with clinical workplaces and carry out consulting, educational and control activities
- Cooperate with public health authorities within the scope of their competence
- Conduct related documentation, prepare and process methodologies
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education
- Stable and motivating salary
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see Benefits)
- Nursery in VFN campus and suburban summer camps for employee's children
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have the professional and medical competence according to the Act 96/2004 Coll.
- You have knowledge of legal regulations, especially Act No. 258/2000 Coll. and Decrees No. 306/2012 and No. 433/2008 Coll.
- You have excellent practical skills when working with PC - MS Office, Internet,…
- You are working with PC at user level
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not strange to you
- You are able to work alone and in a team
- You want to learn new things and are flexible
- Can you prove us moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record)
Let us know and come to us with us!
MUDr. Markéta Korcinová
Phone: +420 22496 9232, E-mail: Marketa.Korcinova@vfn.cz