Expert officer / preparation of investment plans
| Department of Project Preparation, Section for Investments and Development
Shift: one shift
Start date: by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Elaborate project assignments and compile investment plans,
- cooperate on the creation of procurement documentation for tenders,
- participate in the management of the selection process for suppliers of design and construction works,
- to check compliance with the parameters of subsidy providers / funding drawdown,
- cooperate with individual professional departments as well as individual employees of clinics and institutes,
- perform all activities and steps in accordance with Act 134/2016Coll. (by the Public Procurement Act), in cooperation with the internal Department of Public Procurement,
- actively participate in meetings, independently create minutes, schedules, calculations.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU WHEN YOU JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- the possibility of personal growth and support for further education,
- diversity and variety of work activities,
- stable and motivating financial evaluation,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits),
- Twice a year contribution to the hospital pharmacy,
- holiday allowance,
- MultiSport card
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting extracurricular activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have completed secondary school/university education in the field,
- you have demonstrable experience with the preparation of tender documentation for investment projects under construction in the amount of at least CZK 10 million,
- you have 3 years of experience in the field and demonstrably verifiable references,
- you can work with PC (MS Office) at an advanced level,
- knowledge of subsidy titles, the Public Procurement Act is an advantage,
- active approach to work and responsibility are not alien to you,
- you are able to work independently and in a team, able to solve problems effectively, time-flexible, resistant to stress, loyal,
- you can show us the moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
LET US KNOW ABOUT YOU AND COME WITH IT!
Send your CV to Zuzana.Nova@vfn.cz