Workplace: Eye Clinic
Shift: one shift
Start date: June 2021 or as agreed
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Operate diagnostic imaging devices in the field of ophthalmology under professional supervision
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- sophisticated adaptation process with full mentor support
- facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague
- the possibility of personal and professional growth and support for further education
- stable and motivating salary evaluation
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- possibility of accommodation for non-Prague
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits)
- MultiSport card
- holiday allowance
- kindergarten in the VFN complex and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have finished min. High school education
- You have the professional and medical competence according to the Act 96/2004 Coll.
- You are a graduate or a seasoned pro - all of us have doors open
- You are working with PC at user level
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not strange to you
- You are able to work alone and in a team
- You want to learn new things and are flexible
- Can you prove us moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record)
Let us know and come to us with us!
email: Renata.Jelinkova@vfn.cz, tel .: 224 963 030