Workplace: main kitchen
Time: 1.0 (37.5 hours per week)
Shift: Uneven, 12hours shifts, short and long week
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Prepare hot and cold dishes separately.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education
- Stable salary assessment
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions. (see. Benefits)
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You are a trained cook.
- You have the knowledge and ability to follow the hygienic and technological procedures in the preparation of meals.
- The practice as an auxiliary cook is welcome, but it is not a condition.
- You manage work with PC at user level.
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not strange to you.
- You are able to work alone and in a team.
- You want to learn new things and are flexible.
- You can provide us with a moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Jana Šimková Bc. Marcela Vraná
Phone: 224 967 501, e-mail: Marcela.Vrana@vfn.cz.