Shift: one shift
Start date: by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Communicate and build relationships with the media,
- collaborate on content plan and content,
- manage social networks (Instagram, Facebook, Linked In, Twitter),
- write texts (PR articles, press releases and social network announcements, etc.),
- process video production, including shooting and editing, photography and photo editing,
- assist in organizing events and press conferences,
- prepare internal newsletters,
- process media reports,
- collaborate on website content creation.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- open and friendly approach of managers,
- the opportunity to apply and develop their experiences and ideas,
- stable salary evaluation,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions. (see Benefits) ,
- MultiSport card,
- holiday allowance,
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have completed min. Secondary school education with GCSE,
- you have min. 2 years of experience in a similar position (marketing, media),
- you are familiar with the media environment,
- you have knowledge of the Czech language and grammar,
- you speak very well written and spoken speech,
- you are able to work independently and in a team,
- you have good organizational skills, managed time management,
- reliability, responsibility and diligence are not foreign to you,
- you have knowledge of MS Office and excellent knowledge of social networks, including Business Manager administration,
- you have a basic knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom,
- you have an active approach to work and you are flexible in time,
- you can show us the moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Send your CV to:
Mgr. Zuzana Nová, MBA, Human Resources Department