Workplace: mailroom VFN
Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Receive, transmit, sort and ship large volume documents and shipments for the entire hospital (6500 employees, over 45 separate workplaces)
- To be in charge of keeping records of all documents at the mail room
- Process electronic records of documents
- Work with cash
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague
- Pleasant background
- 2 friendly colleagues
- Meaningful and responsible work on which lives can depend
- Fixed working hours from 7:00 to 15:30
- Stable salary assessment
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions. (see. Benefits)
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have finished min. High school education
- You practice in a similar position
- You are ready for active and physically demanding work
- You are resistant to stress and work under time pressure
- You have experience with filing service applications (advantage, not condition)
- You can work with PC (MS Windows, Outlook, Excel, Internet)
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not strange to you
- You are able to work alone and in a team
- You want to learn new things and are flexible
- Can you prove us moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record)
Let us know and come to us with us!