Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Ensure overall management and operational management of projects - preparation of project plans, assignment of work to members of the project team and control of the progress of work, fulfillment of the plan and budget,
- be responsible for delivering the project within the defined scope, time, cost and quality,
- manage development and prioritization requirements,
- work closely with the head of IT development and business analysis,
- communicate across roles in IT (architects, analysts, developers, testers, ...),
- coordinate the work of the entire project team.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU WHEN YOU JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Interesting and diverse work in a good team tuned to the same goals,
- you will participate in a wide range of projects with an impact on the quality of services for patients,
- cooperation in the modernization and digitization of the hospital IS,
- the facilities of a large teaching hospital in the very center of Prague,
- possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education,
- motivational salary evaluation,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits),
- MultiSport card,
- holiday allowance,
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have completed high school or university education,
- you have a good knowledge of project management with experience in the field of min. 3 years,
- you have experience in IT development planning and delivery,
- you have a structured approach, systematicity, and independent work,
- you can show us the moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
LET US KNOW ABOUT YOU AND COME WITH IT!
Kateřina Pavlíčková, Human Resources Section
Send your CV to Katerina.Pavlickova3@vfn.cz