Project manager / Investment project management specialist
| Department of Project Management, Section for Investments and Development
Shift: one shift
Start date: by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Discuss investment requirements with the future user and compile the project plan of the entire event,
- compile cost calculations, create schedules,
- cooperate in the selection of suppliers,
- cooperate in project preparation and discussion with the relevant state administration bodies,
- manage, control and supervise the implementation of design and construction works,
- search for alternative solutions, perform price optimizations,
- take over implementations, put the building into operation, manage the elimination of defects and unfinished business,
- coordinate suppliers and nominated suppliers,
- cooperate with individual professional departments as well as individual employees of clinics and institutes,
- coordinate the activities of individual specialist workplaces and workers on the investment project, manage the transmission of information,
- manage all activities and steps in accordance with Act 134/2016 Coll. (by the Public Procurement Act), in cooperation with the internal Department of Public Procurement,
- actively participate in meetings, creating minutes, schedules, calculations,
- lead the project team, coordinate activities, check the performance of tasks, take over and approve the performance.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU WHEN YOU JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education,
- diversity and variety of work activities,
- stable and motivating salary,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- an attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see Benefits),
- Twice a year contribution to the hospital pharmacy,
- MultiSport card
- holiday allowance,
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting extracurricular activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have completed min. Secondary school / university education in the field,
- you have demonstrable experience in managing investment projects under construction in the amount of at least CZK 30 million,
- you have 5 years of experience in the field and demonstrably documented references,
- knowledge of subsidy titles and the Public Procurement Act is an advantage,
- advanced knowledge of MS Office,
- authorization advantage,
- knowledge of BIM, MS Project, etc. advantage,
- Your strengths include: independence, reliability, excellent communication skills, ability to solve problems effectively, time flexibility, resistance to stress, proactive approach, loyalty,
- you can show us the moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
LET US KNOW ABOUT YOU AND COME WITH IT!
Send your CV to Zuzana.Nova@vfn.cz