Shift: continuous (37.5 hours per week)
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- You will be responsible for carrying out electrical repairs caused by accidents on the hospital premises,
- perform routine maintenance,
- accept tasks from the acting dispatcher or the head of the electrical department,
- if major defects / faults occur, you will inform the dispatcher and follow his instructions,
- perform electrical installation work - repairs and maintenance of el. distribution and equipment up to 1 kV according to the instructions of the head of the technical control room,
- you will perform maintenance and repairs of light and socket circuits incl. luminaires, switchboards, LV substations and other appliances,
- cooperate with electrical workshops,
- perform operational tests of designated backup power sources (DA, UPS).
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- open and friendly approach of managers,
- the opportunity to apply and develop their experiences and ideas,
- stable salary evaluation,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions. (see Benefits) ,
- MultiSport card,
- holiday allowance,
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have completed min. professional training in the field of electrical power,
- you have at least 5 years of experience in the field,
- you are familiar with the technical documentation,
- you are manually skilled
- responsibility, diligence, diligence and manual dexterity are not foreign to you,
- you are resistant to normal stress and have an active approach to work,
- you can do basic work with PC,
- you have good orientation and communication skills, pleasant demeanor and you are flexible in time,
- you are passionate about the field with a desire to learn new things,
- you are able to work independently and in a team,
- you can show us the moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Send your CV to:
Andrea Čásenská, Human Resources Department