Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- To perform specialized therapeutic procedures in radiation oncology.
- He performs specialized activities on tomotherapy and assists in intervention of brachytherapy.
- Design working parameters of devices.
Carry out the focus of the examination and localization of the target volume.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Recruitment contribution 10.000, -.
- Sophisticated adaptation process with full mentor support.
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague.
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education.
- Stable and motivating pay.
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs.
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague.
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers.
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits).
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children.
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have finished min. Higher Education in Radiology Assistant.
- You have the professional and medical competence according to the Act 96/2004 Coll.
- You are a graduate or a seasoned pro - all of us have doors open.
- You manage work with PC at user level.
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not alien to you.
- You are able to work alone and in a team.
- You want to learn new things and are flexible.
- You can provide us with a moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Ing. Vendula Nutilová,