Traffic management officer (m/f)
| Department of Administration and Maintenance of Premises, Technical and Operational Department
Workplace: Department of Administration and Maintenance of Premises
Shift: one shift (40 hours per week)
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Carry out self-contained professional activities in the performance of the management of objects owned by the VFN, namely in the premises of the VFN U Nemocnice 1, Fakultní polikliniky Karlovo nám. 32 and the Phoniatric Clinic in Žitná Street,
- regularly go through and check the condition of the entrusted area (buildings and exteriors, including basements and attics),
- search for defects and ensure their repair,
- respond to reported building defects by medical facilities,
- coordinate, ensure and record perform revisions and repairs,
- solve accidents in cooperation with the technical control room,
- keep an administrative agenda related to these activities.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education,
- stable and motivating salary,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits),
- MultiSport card,
- holiday allowance,
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have completed min. ÚSO education,
- you can work with PC on user level,
- you are familiar with building management,
- active approach to work and responsibility are not alien to you,
- you are able to work independently and in a team,
- you want to learn new things and you are flexible,
- you can show us the moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know about you and come to us
Andrea Čásenská, Human Resources Department
Send your CV to Andrea.Casenska@vfn.cz