Workplace: coronary ICU
Time: 40 hours a week
Shift: one-shift uneven (40 hours per week)
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- To provide auxiliary nursing care in the coronary intensive care unit
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague.
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education
- Stable and motivating salary
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits)
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You manage work with PC at user level.
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not alien to you.
- You are able to work alone and in a team.
- You want to learn new things and are flexible.
- You can provide us with a moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Head nurse Mgr. Krutská Lights
Tel .: +420 224 962 923, E-mail: Svetla.Krutska@vfn.cz