Time: 0.25 to 1.0 according to agreement, also possible at DPČ
Shift: Single shift uneven
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- To provide auxiliary nursing care to patients before and after surgical procedures in the inpatient part of the clinic
- Work in 12 hour shifts
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education
- Stable and motivating salary
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits)
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not strange to you
- You are able to work alone and in a team
- You want to learn new things and are flexible
- Can you prove us moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record)
Let us know and come to us with us!
Head Nurse Bc. Klára Maternová
Telephone: +420 224 969 431, e-mail: Klara.Maternova@vfn.cz