Shift: continuous (37.5 hours per week)
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- You will provide auxiliary nursing care,
- perform group and individual activation of the mentally ill as a member of a multidisciplinary team,
- work according to a predetermined schedule, perform social skills exercises (establishing contacts, strengthening self-sufficiency, motivation),
- directly participate in occupational therapy, art therapy, physiotherapy, etc.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- interesting work at the workplace, which deals with acute care for the mentally ill in the entire diagnostic spectrum,
- cooperating team with an interest not to let patients lie on the bed,
- continuous specific education (communication, activation, means of restraint),
- cooperation with all departments of the clinic - acute and community care,
- stable and motivating salary,
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week off to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- MultiSport card
- holiday allowance,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits),
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting extracurricular activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You manage work with PC at user level.
- Do you like working with people?
- You are interested in mental illness.
- Practice with the mentally ill is an advantage (not a condition).
- You are prudent and patient,
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not alien to you.
- You have communication and organizational skills.
- You are able to work alone and in a team.
- You want to learn new things and are flexible.
- You can provide us with a moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Bc. Zuzana Fišarová, head nurse
Tel. +420 224 965 339, E-mail: email@example.com