Investment project management specialist
| Investment and Development Division
Shift: one shift
Start date: by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- To be responsible for managing the preparation and implementation of construction and investment plans of the VFN real estate portfolio,
- ensure the technical condition of existing buildings,
- prepare a complete project assignment, compile and assess the investment plan,
- compile cost calculations and schedules,
- ensure the selection of suppliers of design and implementation work,
- ensure the contractual agenda (negotiations with the contracting party, creation of model contracts),
- cooperate in project preparation and negotiations with the relevant state administration bodies,
- manage and control design and construction work, including their compliance with applicable legislation and contractual documentation,
- be responsible for managing the process of obtaining the necessary decisions of the administrative bodies necessary for the implementation of the project,
- be responsible for compliance with the financial and time schedule of the project,
- take over the implementation, put into operation, manage the elimination of defects and unfinished work, coordinate suppliers,
- cooperate with individual professional departments as well as individual employees of clinics and institutes,
- lead a team, coordinate activities, control the fulfillment of tasks, take over and agree on fulfillment.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU WHEN YOU JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- motivated and listening leadership that will help you develop your skills,
- the possibility of personal growth and support for further education,
- motivating financial evaluation,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions,
- a contribution of CZK 1,200 per year for purchases in VFN pharmacies,
- holiday allowance,
- MultiSport card
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting extracurricular activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have completed min. Secondary school / university education in technical or economic field,
- you have demonstrable experience in managing investment projects under construction in the amount of at least CZK 100 million,
- you have 6 years of experience in the field and demonstrable results from past experience,
- you are familiar with the economic side of projects,
- you have knowledge of project management and the Public Procurement Act,
- you can work with PC (MS Office),
- knowledge of BIS, MS Project etc. advantage,
- Your strengths include: independence, reliability, excellent communication skills, ability to solve problems effectively, time flexibility, resistance to stress, proactive approach, loyalty,
- you can show us the moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
LET US KNOW ABOUT YOU AND COME WITH IT!
Send your CV to Zuzana.Nova@vfn.cz