Public procurement specialist (m/f)
| Lawyer (m/f)
| Sales Department, Public Procurement Department
Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Prepare all documents prepared by the contracting authority during the procurement procedure,
- to process the opinions of the contracting authority in case of objections,
- publish documents in the Public Procurement Bulletin, on the contracting authority's profile and in other compulsorily published documents,
- ensure communication with participants in procurement procedures,
- provide methodological support and advisory services to contracting departments - especially in the area of appropriate definition of technical requirements and determination of evaluation criteria,
- cooperate and communicate with actors involved in the implementation of public procurement,
- independently administer public contracts,
- ensure the archiving of documents on the public procurement agenda.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education,
- stable and motivating salary,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits),
- MultiSport card
- holiday allowance,
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have completed a university master's degree in law and legal science.
- You have knowledge of Act No. 134/2016 Coll.
- You manage work with PC at user level.
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not alien to you.
- You are able to work alone and in a team.
- You want to learn new things and are flexible.
- You can provide us with a moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Send your CV to Katerina.Pavlickova3@vfn.cz