Shift: one shift (40 hours per week)
Start date: immediately or by agreement
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Lead a smaller nursing team
- Provide personnel agenda and work with personnel system
- Keep medical records and related documentation
- In cooperation with the operating clinic to ensure the operation of the department.
- Perform control activities
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Work in a smaller team
- Sophisticated adaptation process with full mentor support
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education
- Management surcharge
- 5 weeks of holiday + 1 week of additional leave and 1 week of leave to ensure personal matters
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits)
- MultiSport card
- Holiday allowance
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have finished min. High school education
- You have the professional and medical competence according to the Act 96/2004 Coll.
- Work experience in a leading position is an advantage
- Specialization in the field is not an advantage
- You are working with PC at user level
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not strange to you
- You are able to work alone and in a team
- You want to learn new things and are flexible
- Can you prove us moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record)
Let us know and come to us with us!
Bc. Dana Květoňová, head nurse
Tel .: 225 374 170, e-mail: Dana.Kvetonova@vfn.cz