Workplace: Department of Air Conditioning (HVAC) and Medical Gases (MP)
Shift: one shift (40 hours per week)
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Provide equipment service (cleaning of the unit body and heat exchanger surfaces, recuperator space, inspection and replacement of belts and bearings, inspection of pulleys, flaps, gearboxes, replacement of filtration,…)
- perform other related work related to maintenance according to the instructions of the superior,
- supervise and cooperate with external suppliers,
- communicate with clinics, colleagues and superiors.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education
- Stable salary assessment
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions. (see. Benefits)
- MultiSport card
- Holiday allowance
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have completed secondary school or vocational training in a technical field,
- you are qualified in electrical engineering according to §6 of Decree No. 50/1978 Coll.,
- you have experience in the field of min. 2 years,
- you are well versed in technical documentation,
- you can do basic work with PC, Word, Excel, DWG, Outlook,…
- you are resistant to normal stress and have an active approach to work,
- you can improvise and work independently and in a team,
- responsibility, diligence, diligence and manual dexterity are not foreign to you,
- you have good orientation and communication skills, pleasant demeanor and you are flexible in time,
- you are passionate about the field with a desire to learn new things,
- you can show us the moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Send your CV to:
Kateřina Pavlíčková, Human Resources Section