Workplace: Revision, Contractual Relations and Coding Department
Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Lead contractual relations department
- Communicate with health insurance companies
- Collaborate with clinics and reimbursement departments on health reporting, correction of returned documents and process objections to review reports
- Participate in pre-conciliation and conciliation negotiations with health insurance companies
- To propose the structure and spectrum of provided care in VFN workplaces in accordance with valid legislation
- To elaborate partial methodologies for reporting LP, health and performance
- Provide another administrative agenda related to the issue
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education
- Stable and motivating salary
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits)
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have completed university education in General Medicine
- You are familiar with the issue of health care reporting and the applicable legislation in the area
- You have experience in leadership
- You are working with PC at user level
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not strange to you
- You are able to work alone and in a team
- You want to learn new things and are flexible
- Can you prove us moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record)
Let us know and come to us with us!
Kateřina Toušková, Human Resources
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org