General Psychiatric Nurse/General Nurse
| Ambulance, Psychiatric Clinic
Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Carry out the admission of patients for hospitalization and take care of dispensary patients of the Psychiatric Outpatient Clinic,
- ensure the level of functional abilities and carry out individual psychoeducation of the mentally ill,
- work according to a predetermined schedule, motivate patients for treatment, apply long-acting antipsychotics and support them to connect to outreach and community services,
- participate in care in counseling rooms and the Crisis Intervention Center and work closely with the teams of the clinic's inpatient departments.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Interesting work at a workplace that deals with ambulatory, acute and community care for the mentally ill in the entire diagnostic spectrum,
- collaborative teams interested in an individual approach to patients and in solving mental health problems using de-escalation techniques,
- targeted education (Communication, Crisis intervention, Activation, Restraints),
- The possibility of specific educational programs according to the focus of the care provided,
- recruitment allowance 10,000, - ,
- sophisticated adaptation process with full mentor support,
- facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague,
- stable and motivating salary,
- 5 weeks of vacation and 1 week of vacation to ensure personal matters,
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits) ,
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have completed min. Secondary education and you have professional and medical qualifications according to Act 96/2004 Coll.,
- you are interested in mental illness,
- you are physically fit
- you are a graduate or a seasoned pro - everyone has a door open,
- you can work with PC on user level,
- active approach to work and balance and patience are not foreign to you,
- you are able to work independently and in a team,
- you want to learn new things and you are flexible,
- you can show us the moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Zuzana Fišarová, head nurse
tel.:224 965 339, email: email@example.com