Workplace: standard ward
Time: 0.5 / 1.0 or by arrangement
Shift: continuous (37.5 hours / week)
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- You will provide basic nursing care and specialized nursing care according to your competencies within the nursing process.
- You will become a part of a team of professionals at the clinic that has achieved significant success
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Recruitment Contribution 10.000, - for nurses
- Sophisticated adaptation process with full mentor support
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education
- Stable and motivating salary
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits)
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have finished min. High school education.
- You have the professional and medical competence according to the Act 96/2004 Coll.
- You are a graduate or a seasoned pro - all of us have doors open.
- You manage work with PC at user level.
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not alien to you.
- You are able to work alone and in a team.
- You want to learn new things and are flexible.
- You can provide us with a moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Head Nurse Bc. Klára Maternová
Telephone: +420 224 969 431, e-mail: Klara.Maternova@vfn.cz