Workplace: Day Care Center
Time: 1.0 (40 hrs per week)
Shift: one shift
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Care for patients after outpatient surgery
- Infusion therapy
- Assist in the application of medications to the vitreous
- Prepare the patient before the outpatient procedure
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Good team and pleasant background of a large Eye Clinic
- Recruitment Contribution 10.000, -
- Sophisticated adaptation process with full mentor support
- Facilities of a large university hospital in the center of Prague
- Possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education
- Stable and motivating salary
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- Possibility of accommodation for outside Prague
- Catering allowance in canteens or meal vouchers
- Attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits)
- VFN preschool and suburban summer camps for employees' children
- Interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sporting events and more
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have finished min. High school education.
- You have the professional and medical competence according to the Act 96/2004 Coll.
- You are a graduate or a seasoned pro - all of us have doors open.
- You manage work with PC at user level.
- Active approach to work, pleasant behavior and responsibility are not alien to you.
- You are able to work alone and in a team.
- You want to learn new things and are flexible.
- You can provide us with a moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Head Nurse Bc. Hana Králová
Phone: +420 224 963 001, E-mail: Hana.Kralova@vfn.cz