Workplace: surgical clinic
Time: 1.0 or by arrangement
Shift: single shift or continuous according to your preferences
Start date: immediately or by appointment
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
- Provide comprehensive specialized care for patients in the surgical clinic of the clinic of maxillofacial surgery, which deals with the diagnosis and surgical treatment of diseases of the hard and soft tissues of the oral cavity.
- You will provide nursing care, for example, for injuries to teeth, suspension, soft tissues, gingival process, fractures of the mandible (conservative treatment), inflammatory diseases around the upper and lower jaw, etc.
WHAT IS Awaiting You When You Join Our Team?
- Recruitment Contribution 10.000, - for nurses
- sophisticated adaptation process with full mentor support,
- the facilities of a large teaching hospital in the center of Prague on Charles Square,
- possibility of personal and professional growth and support of further education,
- stable and motivating salary,
- 5 weeks of leave and 1 week of leave to secure personal affairs
- possibility of accommodation outside Prague,
- allowance for canteen meals or meal vouchers,
- MultiSport card
- holiday allowance,
- attractive benefit program full of discounts and financial contributions (see. Benefits),
- kindergarten on the premises of the General Teaching Hospital and suburban summer camps for children of employees,
- interesting non-work activities - language courses, self-defense lessons, joint sports events and more.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- You have finished min. High school education.
- You have the professional and medical competence according to the Act 96/2004 Coll.
- You are a graduate or a seasoned pro - all of us have doors open.
- You manage work with PC at user level.
- An active approach to work and responsibility is not alien to you.
- You are able to work alone and in a team.
- You want to learn new things and are flexible.
- You can provide us with a moral and civil integrity (pure criminal record).
Let us know and come to us with us!
Head nurse Mgr. Dobromila Factor,
Tel .: 224 963 074, e-mail: Dobromila.Faktorova@vfn.cz.